03 Jul, 2021
RESCHEDULED JULY 3 - due to bad weather Jun 26 - entry open until Thursday July 1 or until event quota is full
Dear Bonaqua Action Sprint Half Marathon (Sai Kung) participants,
The hiking/running 12/21km event is this SATURDAY JULY 3rd.
We are so excited and think the weather will be hot and sunny that day. A few things as a reminder:
1. PLEASE HELP US to UPLOAD the Health Declaration attached. Remember to fill it in and send it back to us at https://forms.gle/Df9J92v637RxbcHGA
2. For those of you who paid for shuttle bus. The shuttle bus locations (Admiralty, Prince Edward, Shatin) can be found on side download or here: https://www.actionasiaevents.com/assets/images/Events/Sprint_Run/Sai_Kung/2021/Action%20Asia%20Events%20Shuttle%20Bus%20locations.pdf
Please note that the bus will leave at 5:15 am sharp for Admiralty, 5:15 am sharp Prince Edward and also 5:30 am sharp for Shatin. Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier to board bus beforehand.
3. The weather will be hot and we do have one checkpoint for 12km race and two checkpoint for 21km race, but remember you can’ take bottles away so please bring a hydration system for refill at water checkpoint. Also water will be provided at the finish line which can be taken away.. Water will be in a 600ml bottle.
4. FACE MASKS must be worn at all times at start finish area as no exceptions. Govt officials and police are taking this very seriously so on behalf of the whole trail running industry please help us get these events back by helping us remind others if you see them as even though you are vaccinated, these are the rules we have to live by to get permission to stage this.
We will see you this Saturday June 26th and don’t forget to upload health declaration form to us.
Action Asia Events Team
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
西貢比賽跑手包安排 ( 6月28日更新 )
星期四 - 7月1日 11:30am – 7:45pm
星期五 - 7月2日 11:30am – 7:45pm
Action X Store
健康申報表可上載到 google. 資料星期五提供。
Permission just given (Jun 15, 2021) to go ahead.
12km trail & road course. - 1 water checkpoint
21km trail & road course that is same beginning as 12km course with High Island Reservoir extension for Half-Marathon. - 2 water checkpoints
(can't take bottle away from water cp so please bring your hydration system or bottle for refill)
500 quota. (over 200 now)
7 hour cut-off.
Open only to Fully vaccinated participants (2 shots).
Backup 1 week later if bad weather.
Bus locations with 5:15am - Admiralty, Prince Edward, Shatin. (HKD 40 extra - 1 way). (Note there is NO bus now from Yuen Long as not enough entered from that area).
NO luggage check-in - so please come ready to run.
NO prize ceremony allowed - will arrange pick up of prizes other venue
Entry closed now.
Water bottles are not allowed to leave checkpoint
PLEASE READ HEALTH MEASURES BEFORE ENTERING SO YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND.
Bonaqua Action Sprint Half Marathon - SAI KUNG, Hong Kong
Bonaqua Action 動感亞洲越野跑步賽 – 西貢站
June 26th, 2021 ( Saturday )
早上 6:30 am
12 km & 21km Half Marathon
Hiking & trail run
To see beautiful scenery off the main trails and into locations people don't usually go while reducing our carbon footprint
Course is almost 100% runnable - click course on tab to see route. 賽道接近100%能跑 - 請參閱比賽路線頁。
Race start and suspension, stoppage policy.. (see also Rules & Regulations for most updated)
1. T8 is up 2 hrs [before] race start. Race cancelled.
2. T3 is up 15 mins before race start, decision to start made on course conditions and other prevailing weather factors eg. TS warning up, lightning . Will base any postponement, cancellation on the key course marshals in various positions on the course and forerunners to provide feedback before the event start.
3. Thunderstorms. If TS warning is in place 15 minutes before the start, the start will be postponed until thunderstorm is cancelled and then restarted at later time in same day. If TS warning goes up during event, then participants will be asked to finish at next checkpoint for the official finish time and then, unless so directed by the CP leader of an alternate race course, the participants will have to make their way back to start/finish where their bags are. Participants should have cash/octopus card - mandatory equipment.
1.如在比賽前兩小時天文臺發出 8 號風球預警。 比賽將被取消。
3. 雷暴。 如果雷暴預警於比賽開始前15分鐘到達，比賽將被推遲。 雷暴預警取消後，比賽將在當日晚些時候重新啟動。 如果雷暴預警在比賽期間加強，參賽者則需要在下一個檢查站登記正式結束時間。 除非檢查站人員有其他指示，參賽者則需要回到起點或終點取回行李。 參賽者必須攜帶現金或八達通—必備物品。
Insurance - Participants should purchase their own personal insurance to cover hospital medical coverage and evacuation if needed. Organizer provides 3rd party insurance for event only.
保險 - 參加者應購買個人保險，以應付醫院醫療及意外撤離費用。主辦單位只提供活動第三者責任保險。
Race pack pick up
Race pack pick up will be available at Action X Store on June 24 to June 25th. Action X Store address is G/F, 121-125 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan. Please bring identity card for pickup reference.
跑手包可於6月24日至25日在 Action X Store取。 Action X Store地址是上環永樂街121-125號地下。 請帶身份証明文件取跑手包。
Race Bib will be inside the Race Pack. Bib must be worn in the front of you. Name display on Bib only available if registration is done before or on June 20th, 2021.
AFCD toilets for all at bus station/taxi stand drop off next to Pak Tam Chung start and also next to BBQ start & finish area.