03 Oct, 2021
Want to be a volunteer for Lantau 2 Peaks?
Duties include: (note health regulations apply during the pandemic)
- Course marshal (Direct participants and ensure safety on course)
- Check Point Support (Food and drink distribution, timing support, photography and video, first aid)
- Start/Finish Support (Food and drink distribution, timing support, race registration, luggage handling, assist prize ceremony, give out race souvenir, media support and assist, photography and video, first aid)
- Race venue set up (Set up Start/Finish and Check Point before race in early hours)
- Sweepers (Follow last runner, clean up signages and ribbons on course)
- Forerunner (Check and ensure signages and ribbons on course are correct set up)
- Course marking (Set up signages and ribbons before race day)
- 賽道糾察 (向參加者指示方向及賽道安全)
- 檢查點支援 (向參加者提供食品及飲品、計時支援、攝影及攝錄、急救)
- 起點/終點支援 (向參加者提供食品及飲品、計時支援、比賽登記、行李處理、頒獎禮協助、向參加者派發記念品、媒體支援及協助、攝影及攝錄、急救)
- 比賽場地設置 (於比賽前協助設置起點/終點及檢查點)
- 掃尾 (跟隨最後參加者、清除賽道路標及絲帶)
- 賽道檢查及補標 (賽前及比賽期間檢查及確保賽道路標及絲帶正確)
- 掛標 (於賽前在賽道設置路標及絲帶)
- Volunteer can either get HKD$50 transport allowance or free entry of AAE's race in Hong Kong for entry fee HKD$400 or less (Volunteers can also have choice of getting the entry for race with entry fee more than HKD$400 by paying the price difference of entry fee). Please refer below for terms and conditions for volunteer getting free quota below.
- Snack, fruit, and water (Bring your own water bottle)
- Gift, food, & drink from sponsor (If available)
- Volunteer Certificate (email volunteer on request)
- $50港元交通津貼 或 在香港舉行的動感亞洲活動比賽免費名額一個(報名費$400港元或以下)，義工可選報名費$400港元以上的比賽，但須補付報名費的差價。有關使用義工名額的詳細安排，請參閱本頁的義工使用免費名額的細則。
- 小食、水果及水 (請自備水樽)
- 贊助商提供的禮品、食物及飲品 (如有)
- 義工証書 (以電郵傳遞，如義工需要)
Individual volunteer and group volunteer are welcomed. Please fill in the following form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and preference of duties.
歡迎個人或團體成為比賽義工。請填寫此表格 ，或將聯絡資料及希望擔任的崗位電郵至 email@example.com。
Terms and Conditions about free quota for volunteer
-Volunteer need to make the decision for the choice of having transport allowance or entry on or before the race day for volunteering
-Volunteer can choose any Action Asia Events' race in Hong Kong to be held within 12 months after volunteering
-Volunteer should email firstname.lastname@example.org about requesting the entry at least 3 weeks before race day. AAE will reply for the registration details.
-Volunteers can have choice of getting the entry for race with entry fee more than HKD$400 by paying the price difference of entry fee
-Entry fee value for free entry is calculated on the date of registration complete.
-Entry will not be arranged for race which is full.
-Entry for volunteer is non-transferable.
-No refund will be made for the entry of volunteer.
- Entry is only for individual category of a race.