Post event by Ada Wang Yuen Suen - participant in 19km Goodman Healthy Hike & Run 2022
Ada: "After the painstaking recovery from ACL and meniscus surgery, I finally managed to back onto the trail. I once doubted if I could manage a trail now given that my agility and strength of my leg muscles have been greatly impaired after the surgery.
But I chose to have a try as i just miss physical race too much. On the race day, I didnt quite get used to the race in the first few miles but managed to fine tune myself in the rest of the course. The results are beyond my expectation and have given me recognition I long for.
Once again, thanks to Action Asia Events and Goodman for organising this event. This course is worth running. I hope more people will join the coming races."
Ada Wang Yuen Suen (王菀瑄) #123 - 02:09:28 - 19km
19km - Overall Women’s Top 5
1. (#121) Veronika Vadovicova (Slovakia)... -- 1:44:50
2. (#123) YUEN SUEN WANG (王菀瑄) (HKSAR) -- 2:09:28
3. (#160) Sherrin Loh (Australia) -- 2:14:27
4. (#122) Hay Kam (金熙雯) (HKSAR) -- 2:15:47
5. (#175) Woon Ping Leung ( 梁煥平) (HKSAR) -- 2:17:24